2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 1, 2011 10:07 AM by gherweg2

Issue with Intel RST 10.8.0.1003 IAStorUI.exe and empty GUI window

gherweg2

I installed both the Intel Control Center and Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver in Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. The RST service is running. However, when I start iastorui.exe or IntelControlCenter.exe all I get is the boarder of an application window with no content inside. All I can see is what is underneath the new application window. I have tried uninstalling, rebooting, and reinstalling from scratch. However, it still does not work.

I have had iastorui.exe working in the past. I do not know exactly when it stopped working as I do not have a daily need to run the GUI application.

Any thoughts on what is keeping the two applications from successfully running? I found the installation log but did not see any logs that gave any hint to why the application would stall or hang before successfully rendering content in the GUI window.

Since I have a RAID1 volume mounted I need to get aistorui.exe running in order to get current status and monitor any potential rebuild situation.