This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I bought new computer in this week. Parameters are here:
- motherboard: ASUS P8P67-M Pro
- Intel Core i7 2600
- Kingston 8 GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - 2x4GB (KHX1600C9D3X2K2/8GX)
- graphics card: ASUS nVidia GeForce GT440
- HDD Western Digital 1 TB WD1002FAEX Caviar Black
- SSD 128GB SSDNow Kingston V100 desktop kit
- DVDRW/RAM LG GH22NS 22x SATA
- Windows 7 Professional 64
Computer is OK, but when I want to do something more difficult, it ends in blue screen.
In blue screen is this sentece: "A clock interrupt was not recieved on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval". The nubmer of this error is 0x00000101.
Can you help me, where is the problem please? I tried install the newest drivers and I downloaded the newest version of Bios, but it didn´t help.
I will be happy, if someone helps me to solve the problem!