1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 13, 2011 12:13 PM by Flying_Kiwi

intelmotherboard problem

KDUTTA

I LIVE IN KOLKATA AND I BOUGHT AN INTEL MOTHERBOARD(PRODUCT CODE-G23116-203 & SERIAL NO.- BTWW118007DM) FROM A COMPUTER SUPPLIER NAMED 'VEDANT COMPUTERS' AT G.C.AVENUE IN KOLKATA.AFTER JUST ONE MONTH NO DISPLAY PROBLEM OF THE MOTHERBOARD WAS RISEN.SO I SUBMITTED THE DEFECTIVE MOTHERBOARD TO YOUR SERVICE CENTER IN KOLKATA NAMED 'DIGICARE'.THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD SENT IT TO HEAD OFFICE OF INTEL FOR REPLACEMENT/REPAIR.AFTER 33DAYS I RECEIVED A REPLACED MOTHERBOARD(PRODUCT CODE-G23116-203 & SERIAL NO.-BTWW11200CVD).BUT WHEN THE HARDWARE TECHNICIAN WAS TO ASSEMBLE IT HE FACED THE GRAPHICS PROBLEM OF THE BOARD.AGAIN I SUBMITTED THE DEFECTIVE MOTHERBOARD TO 'DIGICARE'.AFTER 14 DAYS I AGAIN RECEIVED A REPLACED MOTHERBOARD(PRODUCT CODE-G23116-204 & SERIAL NO.BTWW12501BBG).BUT UNFORTUNATELY THERE WAS SAME GRAPHICS PROBLEM.

THE OTHER PARTS LIKE PROCESSOR,RAM,HDD WAS CHECKED PROPERLY BY TECHNICIAN.ALL PARTS ARE RIGHT.ONLY THE MOTHERBOARD IS DEFECTIVE.
      I WENT TO 'DIGICARE'.THEY TOLD ME TO CHAT WITH YOU TO GENERATE AN I.N.C NO. OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR TOTAL REPLACEMENT OF MOTHERBOARD.SO PLEASE LOOK INTO MY PROBLEM.

I AM TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED AND DISGUSTED WITH YOUR SERVICE.IT WAS NOT EXPECTED FROM A RENOWNED COMPANY LIKE INTEL.MY PC IS OUT OF WORK FOR 50DAYS WHICH LEADING ME TO A HUGE LOSS.
      AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO NOW.AND PLEASE TRY TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM.

THE LAST CALL ID GENERATED BY DIGICARE WAS-CLG31109383

• 1. Re: intelmotherboard problem
          Flying_Kiwi

In many countries your contract of sale means that it's up to the supplier to see you right so if you bought an assembled PC from this supplier, they should be replacing the defective parts and testing it for you BEFORE returning it to you. Sorry but as this is a community forum (not Intel Tech Support), you'll need to go back to your supplier and ask them to chase things up for you - you shouldn't have to be doing the 'donkey work' if your supplier cares at all about their reputation! They in turn can get in touch with their Intel contact about getting a reliable replacement.