3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2011 12:20 PM by Flying_Kiwi

Issue in intel original mother board

pgwalior007

Dear Sir

I am prashant from delhi , i purchase intel board D945GCPE original before 3 year 2008 , my board was not working  before 8 month and in delhi(india) a shop gives me a offer that he can provide me new board with the replacement of this board and he charged me 1200 and there will not be any warrent but bord will be new , i agree and replace my board , now after 8 month my bord is not working , there is dispaly problem with board.

please suggest me what should i do , should i purchase ne board or can intel can replace it..........

please reply me soon

Thanks With Regard

Prashant Lohiya

Delhi(india)

• 1. Re: Issue in intel original mother board
          Flying_Kiwi

As this is a PUBLIC forum (ie we are mostly just regular members of the public and very few members of Intel staff come here to contribute (and none in an official support capacity), you might find a telephone call to Intel Tech Support in India is some help. Their phone number (from the Intel Support contact page) is:

India
          Non Toll Free
          91 802 854 210510:00 to 19:00
          (India time)
          Monday-Friday

What graphics problem do you have? If this is the same thing that happened 8 months ago with your other board, I think there may be something about your PC, its case, power supply or monitor thats causing these motherboards to fail prematurely (in which case it may not be covered under warranty) so have a research on your Products Technical Support page first. The last thing you'd want is to get this sorted and then find your replacement also only lasts 8 months!

• 2. Re: Issue in intel original mother board
            pgwalior007

Dear Sir

Last time my system display was not showing and we change the board then display shown.

but this time situation is very critical....

1 --  my system dispaly is not showing

2 - i open my Pc and check Processer and clen it , Check the RAM and Clean it , every thing i check ...

3 -- then connect all part

now system is working properly...

After one day the situation is same , and sir i do same tasl as i do before now its not wotking...

but i think there is any issue with the processer slot that is available on board....

what you think...

And Sir i have not any bill of this processer

suggest me some needfull....

Prashant Lohiya

India

• 3. Re: Issue in intel original mother board
              Flying_Kiwi

Prashant lohiya wrote:

After one day the situation is same , and sir i do same tasl as i do before now its not wotking...

but i think there is any issue with the processer slot that is available on board....

what you think...

You shouldn't need to clean the processor socket and you definitely should not touch any of the pins. If the processor socket is damaged and it's not covered by warranty, that means you'll need to buy your own replacement motherboard. If on the other hand the suspect parts are faulty due to a manufacturing defect and are still covered under warranty, you need to phone the number I've already given - simple. Remember this is a public forum ie we are regular people like YOU!

The Intel support people are at the phone number I've already provided.