0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 8, 2011 9:17 AM by KAZ

Problem with Intel Management Engine Interface Driver

KAZ

Unfortunately this is becoming a common issue. I had a problem with some HP DC7700 in the past, in some machines the driver worked fine in some other I got the error message that the device cannot start. Even when the drivers are the correct ones and the Hardware ID is the same.

I went through some forums and I found a trick to make this to work, removing the CMOS battery and then put it back, that will clean the conflict that the HW have with the O.S. (WIN 7 PRO 64 bits).

Now I have another issue because I'm creating images for a HP N6910p, Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bits, and I'm having the same problem.

Intel Management Engine Interface cannot start (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A04&SUBSYS_30BE103 ) and now the Intel Active Management Technology, SOL (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A07&SUBSYS_30BEE103C) have the same problem. I can't waste a trillion minutes in opening every single laptop to reset the settings. Any suggestions? I'm talking about the same model but for some reason the driver cannot start in some machines but it works perfectly in others.

I would appreciate your help

KAZ