You could try the following (see steps below); however, I'm concerned Linux is not among the officially validated Operating System for the Intel(R) Desktop Board DH67CF (click here):
1. Restart the system into BIOS.
2. Once in the BIOS setup utility, press <F9> to restore BIOS default settings.
3. Reset any customized BIOS settings.
4. Clear all DMI event logs by setting the option to "Enable", which is located in the Advanced/Event Log Configuration section of the BIOS Setup utility.
5. Finally, press <F10> to save the new settings and reboot the system.
6. If the problem continues, try with most current BIOS; for this, please, refer to the following URL:
Note: The BIOS file needed for that is found here.