I recently picked up a [Rackable C2004 2U] system that contains an S5000PSL board and dual E5345's. I'm having trouble correctly identifying the [specific] board [model] that I have. So here's what I do know based on what I saw physically printed on the board:
- The Part Number (P/N) is DAT73BMB8G0 Rev G
- The Printed Board Assembly (PBA) Revision is E11027-101
- The BIOS version is S5000.868.07.00.0079.060520071732.
The reason this is imprtant is because I'd like to upgrade to 5200/5400 series processors for a virtualization project. I have perused these pages & documents:
- Finding the actual product code. The only model I see anywhere on the board is S5000PSL; I don't see anything that says S5000PSLROMBR, S5000PSLSASR or S5000PSLSATAR. (I also don't see anything that says Intel Server Board SKU Platform SKU or Integrated SKU Number)
- Finding any documentation for just a plain jane 'S5000PSL' motherboard - everything includes several other letters/acronyms after 'PSL'
- Finding the material master number
- Have I exceeded the BIOS version requirement? (e.g.: Does it mean any bios version => S5000.84x.xx.xx.xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx or is it some other number/sequence entirely?)