1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 1, 2011 11:01 AM by dbrunton

Intel vPro SCSM MP Import error (KVM)

Meum

Hi,

I am unable to import version 2 of the Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor Management Pack for System Center Service Manager 2010.

http://communities.intel.com/community/openportit/vproexpert/microsoft-vpro/blog/2011/07/25/version-2-of-the-intel-core-vpro-processor-management-pack-for-system-center-service-manager-2010-is-available

It give me an error message stating that the MP is invalid.

The old version 1 MP imports normally.

I am running SCSM with SP1 and the latest rollup pack.

Anyone know how to resolve this problem?

I get the following error messing when I try to import the MP:

Parameter name: managementPack ---> : Verification failed with 1 errors:

-------------------------------------------------------

Error 1:

:  The Target attribute value is not valid. Element  Category.a8483fa6f57d4a89be9fa93432c84869 references a Target element  that cannot be found.

-------------------------------------------------------

The  Target attribute value is not valid. Element  Category.a8483fa6f57d4a89be9fa93432c84869 references a Target element  that cannot be found.

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at  Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ManagementPackManagement.ImportManagementPack(ManagementPack  managementPack, IDictionary`2 resources)

at  Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.SdkDataAccess.DataAdapters.ManagementPackWriteAdapter.WriteSdkObject(EnterpriseManagementGroup  managementGroup, ManagementPack sdkObject, IDictionary`2 parameters)

at  Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.SdkDataAccess.DataAdapters.SdkWriteAdapter`1.WriteSdkObject(EnterpriseManagementGroup  managementGroup, IList`1 sdkObjects, IDictionary`2 parameters)

at  Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.SdkDataAccess.DataAdapters.SdkWriteAdapter`1.DoAction(DataQueryBase  query, IList`1 dataSources, IDictionary`2 parameters, IList`1 inputs,  String outputCollectionName)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.DataModel.QueryQueue.StartExecuteQuery(Object sender, ConsoleJobEventArgs e)

at  Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.UI.Console.ConsoleJobExceptionHandler.ExecuteJob(IComponent  component, EventHandler`1 job, Object sender, ConsoleJobEventArgs args)