4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 1, 2011 9:25 AM by reisk

Need help with some Drivers

reisk

Hello, First excuse my English is not very good, I dont know if this is the right forum or place of issueI, I had to register in the community to find help and support port-related drivers of my notebook, ¨ Wired Connection / Network Connection, 2 USB 3.0 Connectors, 1 USB 2.0 Connection, eSATA / USB combo connector with USB PowerShare, among others that have not used °

I'm looking for these two drivers, the driver to wired connection and the driver of the USB ports and since I'm an begginer in this kind of thing. I'm sorry but I did not find solutions or questions related to my problem, i dont know wich drivers are!

I have a Dell Inspiron N5110 notebook, but there were problems connecting to Internet via wireless and wired not recognize, so I decided to format my Notebook, but in windows, is a problem because they did not recognize my USB device that have the Drivers to Wifi connection. Pass the drivers needed to install Ubuntu through Windows, but now I try to find the USB port and the wired connection drivers. I use the Driver Update Utility to check which drivers needed, the App said none, but to one side appears as the name of the driver that I have installed (bug), I guess for the USB is called chipset (not sure) and even download it and install it and did not recognize . Wired's name did not come out, and when I search the driver of Wired by my own, leads me to Driver Update Utility (creating a circle of no answer).    

Please if someone could give me a solution which need drivers installed to enable these two requirements were grateful.

Additional Information:
      Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit
      Intel ® Core ™ i3-2310M CPU@2.10GHz × 4