1 2 3 Previous Next 4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2011 5:46 PM by

how to configure intel AMT clients in BIOS

rahul

well, i got a new DELL laptop with a intel centrino core 2 duo processor and intel VPRO technology installed. Well, i want to configure the AMT clients in the BIOS but whenever i reboot the system and press F2, i don't have any option available to go to Management Configuration area which is supposed to be located in the ADVANCED option. Once am here, i can enable the AMT BX SETUP option. But right now, there is no such option coming on my machine. Now the question is how to enable this AMT BX SETUP option?

Well, the reason i want to configure the AMT clients is once it's configured, i can monitor my SMB network through a third party management software running on my machine. So am doing a kind of R&D on the same.

Can anyone answer the query.

Regards,

Rahul Aggarwal

P.S: please see this link for reference, as am foloowing this document only.

http://72.14.235.132/search?q=cache:cF8aq9Q76YIJ:download.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/amt_quick_start_guide1.pdf+configure+intel+AMT+client+BIOS&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=in

1 2 3 Previous Next