3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 11, 2011 10:57 AM by Nipo

Intel Desktop Board DH61WW Hardisk Issues

naeembabakheil

hi

i have Intel Desktop Board DH61WW with 200GB Western Digital Hardisk. in past week my hardisk stop responding and give message to take Backup of my data and after that my pc didn't run that hardisk when i connect my hardisk my pc stops @ Bios Page and sometime it restart and i am unable to enter Bios Setup so i decided to repair it ..i took my hardisk to Hardisk Specilaist they says your hardisk has media corrupted i leave my hardisk for repairing anad buy new one 500GB Western Digital . it run quite fast and i also took back my old 200Gb repaired i also put that one with 500Gb it work after a week my new hardisk also behave like old one it show message in win7 to take backup of your hardisk etc etc and after that my hardisk not work it also freeze or restart my pc and i am unable to enter Bios Setup i also put another 40Gb hardisk with that old 200Gb that work but my new not work i also take my new 500GB hardisk and palce into another Pc it work so i think there is a problem and that i dont know plz hlp me what to do should i upgrade my Bios or what plz hlp me

These both Hardisk are SATA

another thing when i put my 500Gb with 500Gb old one so it also restarts what to do but 500Gb hardisk work with IDE to SATA convertor