2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 31, 2008 3:53 PM by donggq

Who can I get help from?

donggq

I hope to cooperate with engineers on my new ideas.

I am currently a graduate student now, with several new ideas on design related to microprocessor and cache, such as new technology with storing two bits in a nMOS transistor, new ad/da technology, and so on.
      I just want to share these new ideas with you intel engineers, to get help from your engineers, to propose new technology with Intel as parter.
      To be frank with you, I do not want any kind of funds, but just some advices from you. It will cost you nothing, but bring you benefits. Believe me!

Who can I get help from?

Thanks a lot.

• 1. Re: Who can I get help from?
          Javed Lodhi

Hi ****,

Glad to know that you have ideas that I am sure can be put to practice and benefit the computing industry.Talking of engineers, well you have come to the right place and you are most welcome to discuss and share your ideas, feel free to share and you will notice that as you post new and innovative ideas, you will receive feedback on them which will get that idea started; your contribution will most definitely be recognized and you will get your due appreciation that you would very well deserve. In case you feel that you are not getting a proper response, let me know and I will introduce you to the team of heros we have here on Open Port who are not just engineers, but ace architects and people who really recognize your efforts and encourage you to do even better

--

Warm Regards,

Javed Lodhi

Intel Go Green, Save The Environment!

• 2. Re: Who can I get help from?
            donggq

Hi, Javed Lodhi,

Thanks a lot for your reply to my question.

I have not checked this webpage since I posted my question.

I just wonder whether you could tell which labs of Intel I should cooperate with.

More details on the engineers I can cooperate with are more than appreciated.

I hope to communicate directly with Intel engineers--that is better way of discussing.

And I really want to work on those ideas with Intel. 

My email is: dongguiqiang@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

Guiqiang ****