Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

ASUS X53E/K53E - INTEL HD 3000, Intel Core i3 2310M - HDMI PROBLEM

idata
Employee

Hi,

recently bought an ASUS laptop equipped with INTEL HD 3000 graphic cards and Intel Core i3 2310M (Mobile Intel HM65 Express). The laptop is running Windows 7 Home Premium (x64).

Tried to connect the computer to my TV ( Sony KDL-40W4000 BRavia), europe/sweden) thorugh hdmi but there is no picture. The computer/OS recognizes a SONY decive is connected however there is no picture nor sound. (There is nothing wrong with the TV since another computer worked perfectly)

I've tried to connect with different HDMI-cables but the problem remains. Have also updated to the latest graphic cards drivers (posted in this thread:/message/119294 http://communities.intel.com/message/119294) and i've also updated bios and the latest version of win 7.

I've been in contact with ASUS and they are saying that the problem is related to the graphic card. This isn't one of a kind problem since other people with the same computer and a SONY TV are having the same issue.

Do you have any solution? If not, could you send this to the people who writes the drivers so they can deal with this.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Have you tried enabling Extended Desktop, or Intel(R) Display Clone on the Graphics Control Panel?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Yes, i've both tried to extend and clone the desktop but it didn't help.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

What about an update or are you going to keep on avoiding this issue?

0 Kudos