3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 30, 2011 2:23 AM by Flying_Kiwi

DH67BL PBLM

pravi

MY DESKTOP WITH FOLLOWING CONFIGURATION FREEZES TO BLUE SCREEN WHILE RUNNING VIDEOS WITH THE FOLLOWING DISCRIPTION

Problem signature:
        Problem Event Name:     BlueScreen
        OS Version:     6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
        Locale ID:     1033
      Additional information about the problem:
        BCCode:     101
        BCP1:     00000031
        BCP2:     00000000
        BCP3:     807CC120
        BCP4:     00000001
        OS Version:     6_1_7601
        Service Pack:     1_0
        Product:     256_1
        • 1. Re: DH67BL PBLM
          Flying_Kiwi

So you're running a Windows 7 SP1 PC using USA English and are getting these blue screens playing videos. We don't really have enough information yet to get to the bottom of things with any certainty.

What brought this on - what changes have you made prior to the problem occurring? What types of videos being played back provoke this behaviour eg AVI, WMV etc and using what player eg within a web page (under what browser) or using Windows Media Player?

As far as possible causes, are all your drivers up to date from Intels website (including any graphics drivers)? Are you using onboard graphics or a discrete graphics card (assuming that board is capable of accepting a card, I've not checked)? Is this a 100% reproducable problem or was it a one off and other videos play fine? What are your system specs such as additional cards/hardware/hard drive space etc other than the motherboard.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: DH67BL PBLM
            pravi

THANK YOU

MY SYSTEM CONFIGURATION IS i3-2100(PROCESSOR),DH67 BLB3 (MOTHERBOARD),1 TB SEAGATE HDD,4GB RAM,ON BORD VIDEO,WINDOWS 7 .(DISPLAY USING DVI CABLE )

THE ERROR CAME  AS" A CLOCK SIGNAL WAS NOT RECIEVED BY THE SECONDARY PROCESSOR IN THE ALOTED TIME INTERVAL ,FOLLOWED BY DUMPING PHYSICAL MEMORY AND THE DETAILS ARE

Problem Event Name:     BlueScreen
              OS Version:     6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
              Locale ID:     1033
            Additional information about the problem:
              BCCode:     101
              BCP1:     00000031
              BCP2:     00000000
              BCP3:     807CC120
              BCP4:     00000001
              OS Version:     6_1_7601
              Service Pack:     1_0
              Product:     256_1
            THIS HAPPENS WHEN PLAYING .MKV FILE WITH POWER DVD AS WELL AS GOM PLAYER
            • 3. Re: DH67BL PBLM
              Flying_Kiwi

pravi wrote:

THIS HAPPENS WHEN PLAYING .MKV FILE WITH POWER DVD AS WELL AS GOM PLAYER

If it's ONLY under those circumstances and playing back other videos works fine then I suspect you may have a corrupt mkv file (have you tried this with several known good mkv files) or there's a problem with your player software or you're not using the latest drivers (you haven't fully answered paras 2 & 3 from my post).