We have not come across any problems with this new graphics driver, which leads me to believe that there might be a different cause to the problem, possibly software related.
- Have you tried reinstalling the operating system?
- Could you test different monitors on the system?
- What is the native resolution of the monitors that you've tested?
- The OS installation is totally fresh - no software on it, not used it at all.
- Tried 4 different monitors, 2 tv's and 2 projectors, same result.
- All of them has a native resolution of 1920x1080.
Grateful for any more suggestions!
Have you tested two HDMI monitors? In my case it was so - one monitor connected to hdmi, another to dvi to hdmi adaptor.
Only have one DVI port, other one is a VGA.