Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20628 Discussions

Intel graphic driver stop windows 7 from booting

idata
Employee

Hi I have connected my PC to my LED TV, the computer refuse to boot. It was fine with other monitor before.

I have to remove the display driver in safe mode to let the computer boot.

Mobo: Asus P8H61-M LE V3

CPU: G620

RAM: 4 gig kingston

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

Could you please specify what do you refer with the display driver? Are you referring to the driver of the LED TV that you installed recently or you refer to the graphics controller driver?

In addition, if the problem started after connecting the new TV, and if the system still works fine when using another type of display monitor, the issue might be related to the new TV that is being connected.

Also, specify that is the version of the driver that you have installed for the video controller and let us know if this is happening with the driver on our web site or if this happens also with the driver provided by Asus*. Keep in mind that we provide generic drivers, while your motherboard manufacturer provides customized drivers for the motherboard they designed.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for the advise. I just realised that the video controller driver i installed from win7 is not the latest. Downloaded from intel website the latest driver and it works.

Regards.

0 Kudos