1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 20, 2011 1:00 PM by Ron@Intel RSS

"The Application was not authorized for use on this machine"

tanStaafl Community Member
Currently Being Moderated

I just downloaded Angry Birds Rio a week or so ago, worked just fine. Came in on Thursday of last week and now I am getting this error. I have un-installed both the program and the AppUp program and re-installed.

I am running Win7 Pro, 2Gb RAM, Radeon Video.

Any help appreciated.

• 1. Re: "The Application was not authorized for use on this machine"
    Ron@Intel Community Member
    Currently Being Moderated

Hello,

I'll be more than glad to help you with the issue of Angry Birds Rio* not running anymore.

This may occur if the Intel AppUp(SM) center store is unable to communicate with our entitlement server, and thus it is unable to confirm whether or not the application is authorized to run on the computer.

I suggest forcing the Intel AppUp(SM) center to resynchronize with the entitlement server. To do this, launch the Intel AppUp(SM) center store and sign-in to your account. Then under the “My Profile” tab, update your phone number by either adding or removing dashes “-“ and click on Save. Restart the computer and try launching the application again.

If the issue persists, please send us an email indicating the email address you used to register to Intel AppUp(SM) center. This will allow us to review your account and find out why the error keeps appearing with this application.

To send us an email from Intel AppUp(SM) center, you can select the Help menu and then select Contact Support. From the Intel AppUp(SM) center Support Community you can select the "Send An Email" link from the Actions menu.

Thank you,

Ronald M.

Intel AppUp(SM) center Support

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points