3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 22, 2011 10:50 PM by Flying_Kiwi

Issue with New Motherboard DH67BL

Manoj15

Hi,

I had Buy a Intel MotherBoard DH67BL with Intel i5 2310 Processor on 05 Nov 2011 but after few days i am facing the problem with Motherboard and system freeze at startup i have done the trouble shoot as suggested on Intel's Web site but it could not help me so please suggest me in this case....

My Motherboard Serial No: BTBL12800HLJ

• 1. Re: Issue with New Motherboard DH67BL
          Flying_Kiwi

Manoj15 wrote:

I had Buy a Intel MotherBoard DH67BL with Intel i5 2310 Processor on 05 Nov 2011 but after few days i am facing the problem with Motherboard and system freeze at startup.

Your level of clairvoyance astounds me ... but seriously, have you been able to get it to boot by using safe mode?

You can get into safe mode by pressing and holding the F8 key as your computer restarts. You need to press F8 before the Windows logo appears.

• 2. Re: Issue with New Motherboard DH67BL
            Manoj15

Hi,

I had trayied all Things but system hangs even on Bios Screen. When system starts and before booting the system it hangs .

I had trayied removing all connections but still it still hangs on Bios. after all i think problem is with Mother Board and submited the Board to Intel Service Center for Replacement.

• 3. Re: Issue with New Motherboard DH67BL
              Flying_Kiwi

So the board has already been replaced and the new one is behaving the same way? How do you know the problem is not with whats on the hard disk drive?