2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 15, 2011 4:52 AM by JAX

INBUILT SPEAKER IS NOT WORKING - INTEL MB - DH67BL.

JAX

Sir,

Hi friend

I am JAX from India,

I have a desktop with the following configurations :-

(1) PROCESSOR :- Second Generation Core i7 2600K 3.40 GHz

(2) MOTHERBOARD :- Intel media series DH67BL

(3) HDD :- Seagate 1 TB

(4) RAM : 04 GB (2 x 2GB) Kingston KVR1333D3N9.

(5) OPERATING SYSTEM : Window 7 Professional 32 bit

I   purchase the above desktop on 20 Aug 2011. The begining one week the   desktop worked properly after that one day it will put off  automatically  without any warning signal (it is also intimated that  motherboard built in speaker is not working from the begining) and now  it will not boot. please help me out from this problem plz plz.

Which  graphics card is suitable for this desktop ? I am using this  computer  for home, office and Internet surfing purposes only.

• 1. Re: INBUILT SPEAKER IS NOT WORKING - INTEL MB - DH67BL.
          agjwf

Hi JAX.

In the motherboard there is a small green LED(Light). It is located in the middle bottom of the DH67BL if it is fixed inside a tower case. check if it is glowing when your computer is connected to the electricity before press the front ON button if not, Then  it is mostly likely a power supply issue try to replace it .Sometimes the LED is on but the computer will not start up (mini ATX motherbord). This is also a power supply issue(rarely motherboards). If you see the intel booting screen send me an other email explaining exactly what you see at booting process.For gaphic card DH67BL has a wonderfull and pwerfull Full HD 1080 build-in graphic card wth Dual Sreen capability and to arroud 1.2 Gbit shared memory. All you need a good Full HD monitor.maybe two of them using HDMI socket.

• 2. Re: INBUILT SPEAKER IS NOT WORKING - INTEL MB - DH67BL.
            JAX

Hi agjwf

Thanks for your valuable advice.

The motherboard LED and all fans including processor fans and DVD drive are working but the desktop is not booting.

Is nVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 Graphics card suitable for this desktop ?