2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2011 11:22 PM by Flying_Kiwi

Looking for a good graphics card for my motherboard.

Petabit

The title pretty much says it all. I have a DH55HC motherboard and am trying to find a good quality graphics card that is compatible with it.

I've tried looking around myself, but graphics cards are the one part I know little about.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions or advice.

• 1. Re: Looking for a good graphics card for my motherboard.
          Jose_Intel
          As a general corporate policy, Intel Corporation does not comment on product(s) from third party manufacturers, give buying recommendations, or opinions on other companies' products.  We hope you can find assistance from the community users.
          • 2. Re: Looking for a good graphics card for my motherboard.
            Flying_Kiwi

Petabit wrote:

The title pretty much says it all. I have a DH55HC motherboard and am trying to find a good quality graphics card that is compatible with it.

To do what - the onboard graphics should be more than adequate for many purposes. If you just want it to go faster generally, you might be better off saving the money you'd otherwise spend on a graphics card and put it into a newer computer a year or two down the line. Are there any compelling reasons you currently have to install a graphics card?