There is one problem. I have 10+ PC with next configuration:
- Intel DP55WG
- Intel Core i7 870
- 2x Kingston DDR3-10600 1333MHz 4Gb 9905471-009.A00LF
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64
- HDD 450Gb WD4500HLHX
- Mouse: Genius Ergo 525 Laser
- Headset: USB: "Logitech ClearChat Comfort USB"
- Monitor: Dell UltraSharp U2410 16:9
Note that Monitor's usb-hub is connected to usb at MB.
Problem is that this computers randomly go to BSOD with following memory dumps.
How can i fix that?
One computer has rebooted and hangs with POST code 41. What is that?
Thank you in advance.