Recently i have installed Windows 2012 Server on my machine. I have same board as DP67BG.
I found there is no any driver available for the Windows Server 2012. So i have chat with the support team. Where i got an answer that This board is not the server board so Intel does not having drivers for the same.
After googling i found nice article written by Ivo Beerens. And this trick is work for me. Thanks Ivo Beerens.
Intel Support team is not able to do it but this guy did the awesome job. Thanks again.
Below is the link. Just follow the instruction. This is worked for me....
After installing Windows Server 2012 on my homebrew server, the onboard Intel 82579V Gigabit NIC on the Asus P9X79 motherboard was not working. On the Asus site I found Windows 8 Intel drivers for the motherboard. After installing the drivers the NIC was still not working. To get the Intel 82579V NIC working in Windows Server 2012, I used the this forum thread as reference for this blog post.
Here are the steps:
- To be able to modify the drivers you need to run the the following commands:
bcdedit -set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON
- Download the Intel drivers. In my case I used the Intel drivers Asus has available for the Asus P9X79 motherboard
- Save them to a map and extract them if needed
- Open the folder PRO1000
- Open the folder Winx64
- Open the folder NDIS63
- Open the e1c63x64.inf file, I used Notepad++ to edit the file
- In the [ControlFlags] section delete the 3 lines (1)
- Select and copy the five %E1503 lines (2)
- Paste the 5 lines in the [Intel.NTamd64.6.2] section below the %1502NC lines
- After the modifications the e1c63x64.inf file must look like this:
- Save the file
- Install the Intel drivers
- After the installation the Intel 82579V Gigabit NIC is recognized and enabled
- Enable the driver integrity checks and disable test signing again by using the following commands:
bcdedit -set loadoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF
Now you can use the Intel 82579V Gigabit NIC in Windows Server 2012.