Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14367 Discussions

Intel Turbo Boost Technology Monitor 2.0 not working

idata
Employee

I just purchased a Dell inspiron laptop. It had turbo boost technology already installed. But after a few boots, suddenly I got a message that the turbo boost technology monitor 2.0 stopped working. Try restarting it again. But no matter how many ever times I try to restart it, it doesn't work. If even tried uninstalling and reinstalling it. But that too didn't help. I had even used system restore. Then it was working fine. But just the next time i booted the computer, it again said it has stopped working. What I can't understand is that whether the turbo boost technology is working or not. If its working and its just the defect of the monitor software then I am not bothered. But if the turbo boost itself isn't working then I am concerned. Please help guys...

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Adolfo_S_Intel2
Employee

I would recommend running the Intel® Processor Identification Utility to determine if the feature is properly enabled.

If so, it is only a monitoring software issue, you might want to try doing a clean installation of the operating system and then reinstalling the monitoring software to solve the issue.

0 Kudos