0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 20, 2011 10:32 AM by DaFool

D510MO BOD w/ 4 GB RAM

DaFool

Hi All,

I am having a bit of an issue with my D510MO board. I have been running it for a year with a single 2GB stick of RAM(

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820134581). I know this is not a good config for performance, but it worked just fine for a file server. Planning to upgrade to 4GB, this is why I went this route, and everything has been working great.

I purchsed another 2GB stick of the identical memory above to max things out and installed it. I am now seeing a BOD when Windows 7 x64 Ultimate is booting. I need to look closer as to what actually was crashing.

I have updated to the latest BIOS (July 2011 release) as well as all of the latest drivers and still see the issue. I suspected that the new stick I got was to blame, but I can run it by itself (the same config as the original setup) and it works fine as the original did. I rotated the sticks through one-by-one and they work fine. However, when both are present the blue screen occurs.

Are there any known compatibility issues, or can someone direct me to help me get this resolved? I have not had much luck digging online for this specific issue.

Thanks.