1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 8, 2011 6:43 AM by Ricardo_Intel

D845GLLY no sound card in BIOS

rizex

I am using D845Glly Desktop board, I used the sound card integrated in the same  desktop mother board on other PC, now when i am update BIOS LY84510A.86A.0043.P17.EB and trying to install the  audio software it is saying that there is no hardware sound device on your  system. While trying to change the setup in the BIOS there is NO AUDIO DEVICE in the Advanced >Peripheral menu. Help me!

• 1. Re: D845GLLY no sound card in BIOS
          Ricardo_Intel

Hello,

Check the BIOS was correctly loaded on the board first, then if the BIOS was correctly loaded try one more time the same BIOS version using the BIOS recovery method:

http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/CS-023360.htm

If still not working, try to roll back the BIOS to previews version.

Try to clear CMOS removing the battery form the board for 3-5 minutes and the put it back.

Please bear in mind this board is End of Interactive Support and Intel no longer provides email, chat, or phone support for this discontinued product(s). Product support information will be available only on the Intel web site.

Intel will not provide future software updates to support new operating systems or improve compatibility with third-party devices and software products.