- i've changed power cable
- iv'e changed where does cable attach to the wall
- [ADDED] checked power connections (not for GPU and NIC), all seems ok
Notes through Intel Desktop:
- Voltage given to Processor is equal to 0,809 (near lower limit): is this thanks to intel features technology?
- The only and the most hot device, is the one that Intel Desktop don't monitors, PSU.
- I've opened the case and watch hardware to see if there was any wrong on it's behaviour:
- I've just only noticed that before shutting down (less than a second before), it blinks one time the 'proc hot cr2pr' led (i think it's processor led)
- There's any way to get the logs of the BIOS?
- I think that over the half past 3 hours, after PC finished formatting external HDD and didn't was doing anything, it reached i high temperature; is any component on the Motherboard, that damaged from temperature, reboots continously after using pc for about 20 minutes?
- [ADDED] Does Drivers from NVIDIA change GPU's firmware too ?
On BIOS, i've setted some values:
-> Sata Devices where set for AHCI mode
-> Sata Devices Boot Order where changed
-> All Boot Optimization Options where enabled
-> Virtualization was enabled
About SATA devices:
- i've desattached SATA cables and Power Cables for SSD and HDD
About OPTICAL device:
- i've desattached SATA and Power cable
About USB devices & Audio (Mouse,Keyboard,Audio):
-i've disattached them
-I've disattached connection to display (VGA)
-I've disattached the three external antennas
[ADDED] About RAM:
-I've tried leaving just 2 RAMs each one on the blue DIMM's, as manual follows
-i've noted that before rebooting the number display near CPU (POST code led DS3BU, titled "CPU - DP55WG(B)"), begans to display different codes
- Auxiliary PCI Express graphics power connector it's not used