Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14527 Discussions

hi ive just joined to ask a few questions to the people who know about ,intel prosessors,

idata
Employee

i would like to know if i can upgrade my pemtium dual e2180 to a e6800 as a straight swop. on a dell motherboard okp561 in an optiplex 330 running windows 7 ultimate 32 x. any and all help would be much apreciated. george

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Adolfo_S_Intel2
Employee

Please contact your system manufacturer, in this case DELL*, so they can provide you a list of fully compatible processors for your DELL* system.

Keep in mind that the compatibility between the processor and the motherboard is determined by the motherboard manufacturer, not by the processor manufacturer, this is the reason that you need to contact DELL*.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Adolfo_S_Intel2
Employee

Please contact your system manufacturer, in this case DELL*, so they can provide you a list of fully compatible processors for your DELL* system.

Keep in mind that the compatibility between the processor and the motherboard is determined by the motherboard manufacturer, not by the processor manufacturer, this is the reason that you need to contact DELL*.

0 Kudos
RGiff
Honored Contributor I

Go to Dell web site get list of parts for your machine . it should list all available CPU for your machine .