Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

how to eliminate code 12 in graphics chipset

idata
Employee

hi pls help me i m in serious problem. i m unable to use the graphics of my notebook. there is code 12 in graphics there is message in device manager "the device didnt find enough resources to start pls disable other device to start this drive. i didnt knw what to do. my laptop is neo m540n. chipset mobile intel R945 express chipset family. i update the driver but nothing happen . pls help me.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

System resources are dynamically managed by the operating system depending on the hardware that is installed. In this case if you have already the latest driver and BIOS for your system, and if the issue persists, there might be a conflict with other device installed on your computer or either the driver or the operating system is corrupted.

I suggest you to check with your Original Equipment Manufacturer to see if you can remove some of the hardware installed on your system, or to perform a system restore on the operating system.

0 Kudos