2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2011 11:31 AM by wakkawa

dh67bl No Video, No System Speaker

wakkawa

Everything powers up but there is no video on either the on board or the 560ti.  Also the system speaker doesn't make any noises at all.

• 1. Re: dh67bl No Video, No System Speaker
          mosga

First of all BE SURE ALL THE ENERGY CABLES ARE SET PROPERLY AND ADJUST THEM PROPERLY, TAKE A CLOSE UP OF THEM COS SOMETIMES ONE CONTACT , NOT PROPERLY SET CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.

Hi, I ve seen this problem before and I solved this way:

sometimes  , and I dont know why, you install everything and the screen never goes  out from black. Turn off the whole system, and be sure the little light  in the mother is off too. Remove the monitor cable from cpu. Turn on  the system and wait a bit, turn on the monitor and plug it in while the  cpu is powered on. Thats it.

Be sure:

1 that the monitor stup doesnt have the brightness decreased to the bottom.

2 if this doesnt work, try testing your monitor with another pc to see if its a monitor problem.

3 if your graphic card has two different inputs, try switching from digital to analogic.

4 press the setup button in your monitor to check if the setup screen works, if not, it may be damaged.

cheers and good luck

• 2. Re: dh67bl No Video, No System Speaker
            wakkawa

I have tested the monitor on other computers and it works fine.  Tried HDMI and DVI.  Also tried all the different ports. 

I have also reseated everything multiple times.  Ram is in the right spots, All the led and power switches were in right, and all the jumpers are in.  Even if the computer were posting and the monitor wasn't working, there should be a system beep but there is none.  I have removed everything but the cpu and turned it on and still recieved no error beeps.