Hi, you may file your request during weekdays via email web form - http://supportmail.intel.com/scripts-emf/welcome.aspx?id=
you can try to run diagnostic test found in intel toolbox as this maybe ask by the support personnel as well
Also, is your NVIDIA storage drivers up to date?
During my testing to identify the issue I took the following steps.
1) Updated to the most current version of NForce drivers (requires several restarts)
2) After finding no joy with driver updates I pulled all personal information off of the drive
3) I reformatted the drive during a fresh windows 7 x64 ultimate installation
4) Using the stock windows drivers issue was still experienced
5) Ran windows update a bunch of times including all published WHQL drivers - issue still expereinced
6) reran most current nForce drivers. - issue still experienced
I have two issues I need to resolve
1) Intel SSD has SMART errors that need factory reset / repair
2) Dell XPS 630i has crappy bios drivers for NForce 650 SLI chipset.
my issue is not unique (quick google search has lots of hits with issues): http://www.my630i.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3499