have you tried reinstalling the SSD toolbox? any new software installed lately?
Yes, re-install the older version 2.01 and still the same. Will try 2.02 when home from work.
if you have an extra machine, you can try installling the ssd on that machine to further isolate the problem
Did install latest version of Intel SSD Toolbox but still no go.
Even cloned back from back up hard disk also facing same issue.
Finally manage to get the SSD to run Intel SSD Toolbox as follow:
1. boot to usb drive and run Acronic Disk Director to wipe out partition, create primary partition and format.
2. restart to boot from Win 7 SP1 usb drive to install Win 7 in sata mode
3. modify registry to enable AHCI mode and change BIOS setting to run AHCI mode
4. install all drivers
5. install Intel SSD Toolbox 2.0.2 version and run fine.
Thank to all who read and offer suggestion, appreciate your kind asisstance.
This also seem to solve the following issues this PC is having sometimes back:
1. sudden restart while booting up (restart occur just before loading of desktop)
2. sudden restart while shutting down
Have a nice weekend.