This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
It should work provided the RAM specification follows requirements stated below.
- Two independent memory channels with interleaved mode support
- Support for non-ECC, unbuffered, single-sided or double-sided DIMMs with x8 organization and single-sided DIMMs with x16 organization
- 32 GB maximum total system memory (with 4 Gb memory technology)
- Minimum total system memory: 512 MB
- Serial Presence Detect
- DDR3 1333 MHz and DDR3 1066 MHz SDRAM DIMMs
I've run 4 x 2GB DIMMs of Kingston RAM in a DH67CLB3 OK. Also 3 of the same DIMM worked OK too.
Thankyou greybird :-)