3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2011 9:25 PM by saimon_mf

When Intel will lunch the new Bios for DH61BE?

saimon_mf

I have a compatibility problem, that i posted in

"Motherboard dh61be dont recognize my video card Zotac gtx 460"

http://communities.intel.com/message/129169#129169

And it could be solved with a new bios, but when intel will lunch this?

Meanwile this Wil I be whitout my video card working?

• 1. Re: When Intel will lunch the new Bios for DH61BE?
          Flying_Kiwi

If you've already reported the issue to their tech support dept, what did they say about it? If they didn't say when or if a fix would be released follow it up by contacting them again and asking (also keep a record of your contacts with them over the matter). All is not lost because in the meantime you can always use the built in graphics (which is much better/faster performing than Intel graphics from a few years ago). The people who read/reply in these forums aren't those responsible for BIOS development so it's important that you deal with Intel tech support directly.

• 2. Re: When Intel will lunch the new Bios for DH61BE?
            saimon_mf

I have talked to a suporter by phone, he told me that was a power suply problem, so spent money and time to take my pc to a tecnic to test with a strong power suply, but the problem continue....

Tomorrow ill talk whit the phone suport guy again.

Tks for the help.

• 3. Re: When Intel will lunch the new Bios for DH61BE?
              Flying_Kiwi

That's the story! You need to keep up the dialog with Intel tech support over the issue and make sure you get from them specific reccomendations (and include the detailed specifics in any reply). By this I mean tell them/us how powerfull the new power supply was for example and what the 'technic' (technician) said on testing this out - other than presumably, "that's not it". Good luck.