2 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2011 3:50 AM by marie_feys

Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2100 causes BSOD

marie_feys

In a week I had already 5 times a blue screen on my pc. I searched on the web and it is appearently a Blue Screen Of Death:

driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

0xD1

After i restart my pc, i always receive the message that my pc will search what the cause is, and then appears:

Download update for Intel wireless software

Intel Corporation has released a newer version of Intel wireless software that includes improvements that might solve the problem you experienced.

Click to go online to download and install the Intel Driver Update UtilityClick to go online to download and install the Intel Driver Update Utility

Note
      Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2100 Network Connection is no longer being manufactured by Intel Corporation.

For more information, go online to the Intel Corporation website:

Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2100 Network Connection is no longer being manufactured by Intel CorporationIntel(R) PRO/Wireless 2100 Network Connection is no longer being manufactured by Intel Corporation

If your computer uses Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2100 Network Connection, you'll need to update Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2100 Network Connection directly from the Intel Download Center:

Click to go online to the Intel Download CenterClick to go online to the Intel Download Center

Follow these instructions

1. Choose your computer's operating system from the drop-down list.

Which version of Windows am I using?

How can I find out if my system type is 32-bit or 64-bit?

2. Download and install the appropriate file based on what is currently installed on your computer:

If this problem continues to occur after installing the latest product updates, we recommend that you go online to the Intel Support website for additional assistance and troubleshooting information.

IntelClick to go online to the Intel Support website

I did this all, (although the PRO/Wireless 2100 is no longer being manufactured) and now i'm here, asking what to do

I hope you guys can help me out!

thanks,

Marie