what do u think could of happend????????????
I think you dropped on a concrete floor.
You probably shouldn't have turned it on until you checked a few things.
1. Make sure the memory modules are seated.
2. Check the power supply and peripheral connectors.
3. Check to see if the battery dislodged.
4. If you have any HDDs, they could be paper weights now.
5. If you have an accessory CPU fan/cooler, make sure it hasn't cracked the motherboard. Same for the video card slot.
Are you getting any indication of power to motherboard. Like an LED for standby power?