So you think that i must wait until the two disks make complete initialization? . what i was make is configure the servers with server giude and make the raid configration throw it then i install windows 2008 r2, after that i make full firmware update for all hardware and after that i got this warning.
i will too check with IBM.
thanks for your time to answer me