first of all, yes, Windows 2003 R2 is our server platform. (we certainly hope we are using win2008 and we did while similar problem, since the intel/hp manual mentioned to use win2003R2, then we use it. meanwhile, SQL2008 failed to work - stop at the scs installation phase then we use sql 2005)
meanwhile, upon my previous post, we enabled mutual authentication and the latest error is when we click the device in hpcae OOBM, we encounter error
"javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: unknown_ca"
so we are looking at the certificate Authority documents... vpro device -> scs -> hpcae server -> console.
if someone has good knowledge/document/idea to share in the certificate Authority fields, we do appreciate it saying, in an Enterprise CA environment,
1. in vpro- firmware, except root CA need to pre-input any other cerificate needed?
2. in vpro devices client OS like Windows 7, if the certificate needed?
3. SCS IIS server, server certificate?
4. HPCAE Tomcat server, root ca, and client ca?
5. HPCAE need to enable SSL in the configuration interface?
6. HPCAE console?
what if we only use one sever to play the role SCS/hpcae/console...