2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 6, 2011 2:19 AM by rma

intel DQ57TM, Nvidia Quadro 600 & Win7 slow on powersave recover

rma

Hi, i'm having some problem with Windows7, DQ57TM and Nvidia quadro 600 when returning from powersave mode, it takes to much time to show the desktop again (as the "usual" in other VGAs, just 1-2 seconds).

Tried with new nvidia drivers v267.79 but no luck.

Is it a know issue? or do i have to change something in Windows7 settings?

DQ57TL BIOS is v0042. ¿can I update nvidia quadro 600 firmware?

TIA

• 1. Re: intel DQ57TM, Nvidia Quadro 600 & Win7 slow on powersave recover
          Salem_Intel

Hi,

I confirm 1-3 secs. should be the time, approximately, for the system to wake up from Sleep mode. If it's taking much longer than that, then, I'd the following:

1. Ensure there's no conflict in Device Manager.

2. Just to be 100% sure, restart the system into BIOS by pressing <F2> during the boot process.  Once in the BIOS setup utility, press <F9> to restore BIOS default settings.  Reset any customized BIOS settings. Clear all DMI event logs by setting the option to "Enable", which is located in the Advanced/Event Log

Configuration section of the BIOS Setup utility.  Press <F10> to save the new settings and reboot the system.

3. If the situation still continues, I'd recommend checking with the Operating System developer.

• 2. Re: intel DQ57TM, Nvidia Quadro 600 & Win7 slow on powersave recover
            rma

Well finally it was a TFT issue, such TFT BenQ BL2400PT has a Eco-mode that when the user is off place it shuts down (turning it off and everything's back to normal), but such Eco-mode its not working well, so it turns TFT off even if user is working with the PC.

THX