3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 18, 2011 4:04 AM by sarvendranath

DH67BL, BOSD and video studder

djp99

I just built a new HTPC with a DH67BL, Core i7 2600K and 64 bit Windows 7.  I have had at least a dozen different BOSD's and when I am trying to play back recorded WTV video, it freezes after about 2 minutes.  I have run Memory Checker in Win 7 and it found no errors.  I was having the same problems, so i reformated my drive and I still have the same issues.  I do not have any other hardware connected to the system other than a silicon dust dual tuner connected over the netowork.  I have not installed any additional software, so I assume it is either bad motherboard, memory or a driver issue.  I have the drivers updated to 3/25.  Has anyone else encountered these issues or have builds simular that are working correctly?  Thanks.

• 1. Re: DH67BL, BOSD and video studder

Ive had a few BSODs, but its based around the loading of the 2321 drivers over HDMI. What are your video drivers?

My hardware is the same spec as yours.

Another thing I have noticed is green dots and lines occassionally coming up whilst watching DVBT broadcasts in Media Centre using a PCIE Quad TV Tuner.

• 2. Re: DH67BL, BOSD and video studder
            djp99

I was using the 2321 drivers and have reverted to the 2219 video drivers.  I have only had one blue screen since then and that was when i was installing the driver.  Everything seems to be working correctly and I have not had any more crashes.  I do have an issue where AVI playback will studder occasionally, though I beleive that this is a known issue that was fixed in a later release.  The  wtv studder is not in this driver release.  I am using the DVI to HDMI connection to a HDTV running at 1080P.  I am convinced that the video drivers need serious work and am shocked that these releases. I hope they release something stable soon.

• 3. Re: DH67BL, BOSD and video studder
              sarvendranath

hai

i am using DH67BL board with intel core i5 2400 processor and first installed windows 7 64 bit and was having very frequent BSOD problem

then i installed windows xp in which i could not install graphic driver because of incompatbility and mechine worked for one month with out even one BSOD but ow i again installed windows 7 32 bit and installed all the drivers with intel motherboard cd and having BSOD problem again

i feel that problem may be bacause of graphics driver and the driver i am using is

Driver Revision: 15.21.0.2219

October 6, 2010

please help me