Perform bios recovery. Here is the procedure:
1. Download and save the Recovery BIOS file to a temporary directory.
2. Copy the recovery file (*.BIO) to a USB thumb drive.
3. Plug the thumb drive into a USB port of the target computer.
4. Shut down the computer and unplug the AC power adapter.
5. Open the chassis and remove the BIOS Configuration Jumper. See the Technical Product Specification for details including the location of this jumper.
6. Power the computer on.
7. Wait 2-5 minutes for the update to complete.
8. The computer will either turn off when the recovery process is completed or it will prompt you to turn it off.
9. Remove the thumb drive.
10. Replace the BIOS Configuration Jumper.
11. Close the chassis.
12. Restart the computer.