1 2 Previous Next 16 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2011 1:18 PM by wesleyJ

Intel DQ35JO

wesleyJ

I have now wasted 3 evenings trying to get this to work, I am trying to do a clean install of windows 7 and every time it keeps asking me for drivers for the cd rom drive which I have since learnt means it is asking for the raid drivers, which I have downloaded in both 32 and 64 bit version and put on to a usb pen stick but, windows 7 install never shows a combatible  driver, If I de tick the "hide drivers that are not compatible with hardware on this computer option".

Then I can see the ICH9R/DO/DH sata ahci controller driver which after many hours on the net I belive to be the one that I want but when I select it windows thinks about it for a bit then says there is no new hardware and gives up.

I dont even want to use the raid and have tride turning it of in the bios I even tried flashing the bios but the pc just rebooted a lot and beeped, not sure if it did it or not.

If anyone could point me in the driection of the files I need to make this work, It would be much apreciated.

1 2 Previous Next