Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

How to set colorspace (RGB or YCrBr) and level output (0-255 or 16-235) with X4500HD integrated video card

idata
Employee

Hello, i need your help!

i Have P5Q-EM / G45 chipset motherboard for my desktop that i use how HTPC. (using HDMI output)

I don't found any setting in the driver of integrated video card (Intel X4500HD)

For me is indispensable can modify these settings

Can you help me? Anyone know how this card go out at deafult throught the HDMI output? (rgb...YCrBr...0-255....16-236...etc etc)

Thank you

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DKnow2
Valued Contributor I

The input color format for digital displays should be determined at the monitor as far as I can see. If automatic detection is not desired I don't see how to change that even with an nVidia card, although the card can be selected instead of application control. Any color profile is also automatically loaded upon installation. The display menu should be adequate but I'm not sure about the level output.

0 Kudos
DKnow2
Valued Contributor I

I did find a level output setting (color settings > advanced > dynamic range) with a nVidia GT240 control panel but haven't found any for integrated video. On my system this is disabled (grayed) with a DVI connection.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

pls i need your help!!!

is very important for me have the possibility to chose the level output (normal 16-235 or expanded 0-255)

0 Kudos