my problem is the continuation of 2010.
i have a pc wich i configured myself. now all these parts are brand new. i just use my old case.
the problem lays here, since i installed everything on and in my pc (i asked the shop to install the processor to the board, too delicate for me). it freezes up at random times up to 10-15 times a day.
you can do the math of rebooting the pc yourself if you know that this problem occurs from octobre.
im at the end of my latin here, ill number up the solutions i already tried.
1) i formatted the pc more then 20 times already (no lies), the pc refuses to install XP, so i use Windows 7 home premium 64 bit instead.
2) the pc went back to the shop, they tried everything they could by replacing and testing every single part of hardware. they recognize that there is a problem but they couldnt solve it. they stress tested and benchmarked the pc and all but they stand powerless. its a problem for the books they said.
3) i updated every single piece of software from BIOS till Windows. all drivers are up to date.
i used software CPUID monitor to keep an eye on the temperatures but they are normal, i did a memory test aswell and i came back with zero errors and warnings.
Ive posted this topic in several forums and they tried what they could but it came all to the same conclusion: it could be a faulty motherboard.
what do you guys think? if it is a faulty motherboard then im gonna send it back and ask for a new one. (all the parts are still warantied)
i sincerly hope that you guys could provide me with a solution, im really fed up with this built and it costed me allot of money and i couldnt enjoy it once.
its comming so close that i want to smash it up and throw it out of the window.
my built is:
- motherboard: Intel dx58s0 Extreme
- processor: Intel I7 950
- graphicscard: Nvidia Geforce GTS250 2gb
- memory: 2 x 2GB ddr3 (Kingston)
- hdd: 1TB hdd
- power: 1000W powersupply
- 5 fans for the heat.
ps: if you need more info plz lett me know