What RAM did you buy? Also what CPU do you have?
You should use RAM that meets this specification:
System Memory Features
The board has two DIMM sockets and supports the following memory features:
- Two 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets
- Support for DDR3 1066 MHz or DDR3 800 MHz DIMMs
- Support for up to 4 GB total system memory
- Single or dual channel operation
- Memory voltage: 1.35V to 1.65V
Using 4-GB DIMMs may cause system instability and subsequent data loss. It is recommended to install only DIMMs with a capacity of 2 GB and less in the board’s memory sockets.
Due to typing error, please note that the ram I have is DDR2 1333 MHZ. Can I use the ram? whenever I start the pc the beep sound is coming.
Recently I bought Intel motherboard DG41WV. This MB supports DDR3 RMA 800/1066 MHZ. ButI am not getting the ram spcified speed, Instead can I use DDR3, 1333Mhz.