Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

help with win 7 64 bit (Intel G965 Express Chipset)

JDobs
Beginner

I recently upgraded to win 7 64bit pro, now my motherboard VGA is not being seen by my computer. I have a Asus P5B-VM with Intel G965 Express Chipset.

Asus told me not all of the motherboard has been updated to win 7. But intel would have an update for the graphics. Which I did find here but I can not get the drivers to install I get my computer does not meet the requirement error. Which I think might be do to the fact that the VGA can not be seen by the computer.My set up worked flawlessly with win XP, I just inseted the motherboard driver disk with the intel vga software and drivers connected my lcd moitor and all worked well. Any help is greatly appreciated thanks...

Jerry

5 Replies
idata
Employee

I have tried that one several times, I get the error message I described above...

Jerry

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Win 7 Pro 64 bit, also I tried installing the link you gave me but my start button and task bar dissapeared the trial or whatever it was started playing on only half my screen. I did a system restore, and I am back where I started. Not sure why the vga is not being detected from the motherboard?

Jerry

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Would appreciate some help here...

0 Kudos