1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 28, 2010 8:25 PM by PeterUK

When will the T&L update come?

Blackfire

Intel cards to not support T&L. Theirfore, I am unable to play Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

You said you would fix it! That was 4 years ago, and I still cant play it now. I am just asking - are you even wotking on a T&L update for the cards?

If so, when? If not, are you planning it? If your not planning it, you people at intel are complete liars and I will never buy your products again.

• 1. Re: When will the T&L update come?
          PeterUK

Intel cards to not support T&L. Theirfore, I am unable to play Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

You  said you would fix it! That was 4 years ago, and I still cant play it  now. I am just asking - are you even wotking on a T&L update for the  cards?

If so, when? If not, are you planning it? If your not  planning it, you people at intel are complete liars and I will never buy  your products again.

Intel do not do these cards you speak of to play games? They do however have an integrated solution but this is known (very, very well known) to not work with games (great for DVD's) mainly because of the size and for it to use less power to allow it to be cooled by a small heatsink.

So your 4 year old integrated solution for playing games doesn’t work to which its not going to get any better but should it of worked? No...no it just shouldn’t be that simple to just work and we get told we have to buy this to make it work and with any luck that will work...and then again not so we need another thing.

4 years ago someone told you that you needed a real card by ATI (now AMD) or NVIDIA  and even today we are still telling you that you need a card.