I'm facing a serious problem, I have a Intel DG45ID motherboard (C2D E7400, 2xGo DDR2 800, BQ! PurePower E7 530W...) which run perfectly since I have it.
I bought a Sapphire HD6850 to change my HTPC to a HT(gamer)PC and that's where the problem started. I get a BSOD as soon as a little power is required from graphic card (can get to Win7, but won't let me play/watch movie, or even browse).
Before you even tell me about solving the problem, here is what I allready did :
- Motherboard's BIOS : Up-to-date
- CMOS : Cleared
- OS : Fresh new install of Win7x64, with all updates
- drivers : all last drivers (chipset/CCC/INF....)
I found a discussion I joined on Guru3D : http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?p=3763316
We're a few person having this problem and I'm pretty sure that the problem is Intel desktop boards with 4series chipset.
From the forum above I've listed :
- Bad Johnny who has a prb with a DQ45CB
- Bonk having the same issue on both P45SG and G41RQ
- Me (Fabback) having a prb with a DG45ID
- And a friends PC, which work fine with my HD6850 but on a Gigabyte P45 based MB
Does anyone else have the same prb ?
Do you know any way for contacting Intel's support (not only chat) and make them correct the problem ?