Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

graphics media accelerator driver (mobile) language issues

idata
Employee

Hello!

I recently downloaded the graphics media accelerator driver (mobile) and I have a kind of weird problem.

Back Story: My HP laptop was bought in the US but right now I have moved to China to study. Most of my programs are okay, but I have noticed things like MSN are starting to change into Chinese. I haven't done this (installed this) myself and I have no idea how to change it back.

This time, I downloaded the media accelerator driver and everything was in English until after extraction of the files and installation. The page where it says "welcome to the intel graphics accel driver installation page" (the page with the photo of an open road at the top). It's then all in Chinese! I didn't think much about it so I installed it anyways (clicked Next). Now the progam is entirely in Chinese. I can still understand some of the options but it's very hard for me to figure out all of the selections in the menus. Is there a way I can download or install the English version? Any idea why this is happening and how I can prevent this from happening in the future?

I am using the Intel Express Chipset 945 and I have a Windows XP OS (the media edition)

Thanks!

0 Kudos
0 Replies