4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2010 4:56 AM by

Does Intel DH55HC MB support 1920*1080 HD resolution?

nphewaganinge

My PC Consists of:

• 2. Re: Does Intel DH55HC MB support 1920*1080 HD resolution?
          bineeshjose

I cant give a direct answer for your question.. You should tell the processor details which you are using to get this information..

Any way all Intel Core i3 and i5 series processor can support this resolution.

Refer below link...

http://software.intel.com/file/24575

The motherboard which you are referring dosen't have inbuilt graphics.

It will depend on the processor if you are using processor with integrated graphics. (all Core i3 processor and Core i5, 6 series  processor are having inbuilt graphics, Intel HD graphics)

If you are using Core i5 7 series or Core i7 series processor check with the graphics card specification.

Thanks,

Jose

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 3. Re: Does Intel DH55HC MB support 1920*1080 HD resolution?
            nphewaganinge

thanks Jose,

I'm afraid because some people inform, their new HD monitor doesn't give any display in intel HD Graphics....

• 4. Re: Does Intel DH55HC MB support 1920*1080 HD resolution?

Yes it does support 1920X1080

See intel specs below

MB has 3 "graphics" out puts

Dont believe the first and sometimes only response

****Extract from technical doc for DH55HC*********

1.7.1.1 Analog Display (VGA)

The VGA port supports analog displays. The maximum supported resolution is 2048 x

1536 (QXGA) at a 75 Hz refresh rate.

The VGA port is enabled for POST whenever a monitor is attached, regardless of the

HDMI and DVI-D connector status.

1.7.1.2 High-Definition Multimedia Interface* (HDMI*)

The HDMI port supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video, plus multichannel

digital audio on a single cable. It is compatible with all ATSC and DVB HDTV

standards and supports 8-channel digital audio. The maximum supported resolution is

1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz refresh (WUXGA).The HDMI port is compliant with the HDMI 1.3

specification.

The HDMI port is enabled for POST whenever a monitor is attached, regardless of the

VGA and DVI-D connector status.

1.7.1.3 Digital Visual Interface (DVI-D)

The DVI-D port supports digital DVI displays. The maximum supported resolution is

1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz refresh (WUXGA). The DVI-D port is compliant with the DVI 1.0

specification.

The DVI-D port is only enabled for POST when there are no monitors attached to the

VGA or HDMI connectors.

http://downloadmirror.intel.com/18506/eng/DH55HC_TechProdSpec.pdf

Hope it helps