2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2010 8:51 AM by Marto

Ethernet driver - UPGRADE problem

Marto

Hi all,

using the 'Intel Driver Update Utility' to check any new driver for my Windows Vista Home Premiun 32bits ... it shows me I have a new Wired driver available ...

screenshot_04.png

... after successfully download the new driver, I proceed to install for upgrading ... but I receive the following error message at the end of installation :

screenshot_02.png

From the first screenshot can be noticed that my actual Ethernet driver version is  6.241.623.2010  and that I am trying to upgrade to 7.027.0920.2010  ... but around a couple of months ago I tried to upgrade to an intermediate version  7.018.0322.2010  ... as you can imagine I was not able to upgrade because of the same problem. That time I thought it could be a problem of mine (even though I work with 'Intel Driver Update Utility' on a regular basis and I have never had any problem before upgrading Ethernet, Graphics, Wireless ... all kind of drivers) ... but today ... the same problem came up ... and I was wondering if any of you could help me about this.

Thank you.